Achieve Greater Financial Flexibility With Equipment Financing
Providence Business Capital offers a competitive equipment financing program that allows you to make reasonable monthly payments for equipment that you can start using right away. Whether you need to purchase a costly bulldozer or a few office computers, we can get you approved for the amount you need in five days or less. Our repayment terms and interest rates make our program highly attractive to businesses of all sizes.
If you qualify for our equipment financing program, you’ll be on the receiving end of the following benefits, regardless of your company’s size:
- Little or no down payment
- No financial statement required for applications up to $150,000
- Terms up to 84 months
- Excellent interest rates
- Various payment structures available
- Application approvals in as little as 24 hours
The amount you qualify for depends on your financial and credit profiles. We offer up to $500,000 for middle market financing, and it’s possible to receive even more for large ticket items.
We have a variety of equipment leasing and financing programs, including:
- Second Chance Program: Choose this option if your company has fallen on hard times. Our B, C and D credit programs are specifically designed for businesses that have damaged credit.
- Startup Program: This program is ideal for small businesses that are less than two years old. It makes it possible for startups to finance the equipment necessary for growth and success.
- Government Programs: Our government leasing programs guarantee funding to municipal and government entities (both Federal and State). If you represent a public school, state agency, police department or any other municipal or government entity, you’re welcome to apply.
- Sale and Lease Back: This program is a great solution for companies that already have equipment but need money quickly. Through this program, you can sell your equipment to us and we’ll lease it back to you. You’ll own the equipment again once the terms of your lease have been met.
Our finance specialists would love to explain each of these programs in detail. To learn more, call us today.